McDavid Ankle (Large-X-Large)

McDavid Ankle (Large-X-Large) Reviews



More Picture


The product is great. The ordering information is confusing. I needed a large size. In the ad, the higher the foot size listed, the smaller the title. Example: A size 12 was presented as a "samll-medium." So which one does a person order by - the "small medium" identifier, or the numeral size listed, which gets smaller as the foot size grows larger? br /br /So I ordered a size 12, but was sent a small/mediium. I kept it because my broken ankle needed upport immediately, and I didn't want to wait for the time it takes to re-order something. br /br /To summaraize:br /1. I ordered (or attempted to order) one for a size 12 foot.br /2. I kept the wrong size because I was immobile and couldn't wait for a lengthy return of stock and reissue of correct size.br /br /Thank you for asking - As I said, the product works well!

McDavid Ankle (Large-X-Large) Feature

  • Light weight, comfortable neoprene boot, can be worn for hours
  • Two sizes, Order s/m for womens shoe sizes 7-10, order l/xl for womens shoe size 10-15
  • Two sizes, Order s/m for mens shoe sizes 6-9, Order l/xl for mens shoe sizes 10-15
Hinged ankle brace providing maximum protection (Level 3) for all ankle injuries including high ankle sprains, fits right or left ankle


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Returned! - Karen Koenig - Los Angeles
I bought this brace based on the really great reviews and was SO disappointed! I dislocated and fractured my ankle and coming out of a walking boot I wanted extra support since the ankle felt unstable and was still quite sore. This looked like great support and a perfect transitional brace to use while I was transitioning into walking normally again. So wrong. The plastic was way to hard and uncomfortable and although good in terms of support was incredibly uncomfortable. The worst part however was the bottom piece - the rigid sling area. It was akward, didn't pivot easily, seemed cheaply attached to the rest of the brace and was tremendously difficult to wear comfortably. I returned it the very same day and went with a Mueller brace. The Mueller seems to provide even BETTER rigid support while still being completely comfortable and easy to wear, which this definitely wasn't. Just a warning, this may be great for some, but it's not as universally amazing as it may seem!

Does the trick with comfort - Angelique - New York, NY United States
Ultra comfortable, secure, I could wear this all day. I had bought an Active Ankle brace before and it hurt to wear while running. This McDavid is the ultimate in comfort, ease and security. Glad I bought it.


Oct 30, 2010 01:46:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment